Converting Eyes To Customers
We’ve set the stage with a great piece of content, now it’s time to put it in front of the right audience. By simply adding a product video on your landing page, you can increase conversions by 80%. And 90% of consumers say video helps them in making buying decisions. This is all well and good, but if the right people don’t see it, then what’s the purpose?
Video hasn’t only transformed how businesses market and consumers shop; it’s also revolutionized how salespeople connect with and convert prospects and how service teams support and delight customers. In short, video is incredibly useful throughout the entire flywheel— not just to heighten brand awareness.
Consider the time, money, and effort you’ve invested into your content. So, your video marketing can’t be an impulsive guessing game. Instead, you need to create a comprehensive video marketing strategy that applies to every facet of your flywheel.
- How will you attract, convert, close, and delight customers
- Define your video goals and identify the best metrics for success
- Determine buyer persona and target audience
- Place your content on the right channels and create your “sales” funnel
- Consider your ad spend to reach that target audience, effectively
- Study your conversion metrics and don’t be afraid to pivot
- Develop additional content, like images, to supplement and enhance your campaigns
- Ensure your messages are clear, consistent, and brand centric
The bottom line is this: Content is key in creating brand awareness, customer conversion, and loyalty. But, without a clear marketing strategy and dedication to your end goals, then it’s difficult to measure success.